segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

Alles goed!

And here I am again, much sooner than I'd expected!

So many news in so little time, I can't even believe all the good things that've happened to me lately...

To begin with, my journey as a future au pair's been goin' way better than I could've thought! In less than one month I found a nice family, talked to them on the phone, defined the match (whether we're gonna accept each other or not, and in my case it was positive!), settled the house rules and preferences, defined the my arrival at the Netherlands... well, that's a lot already!
I couldn't be happier about this, everything's goin' right as planned! 8)

That's where I'm gonna be living for the next one year starting in late August:



But now that everything is much more real, all the doubts and anxiousness start popping out... I have so much to think about, so many things to plan like:
-What to take and what not to take with me in a one-year long trip out of the country;
- What to do with the kids when I find myself out of new ideas to entertain them;
- What presents should I bring the family;
And several other questions that have been plaguing my mind for the last few weeks... I'd appreciate advices here!

All in all, things seem to be running in perfect order and I've no complaints (which is new! hehe).

Just hope life keeps following this track...

Next post will be bout my Dutch classes and how they're going.

Catch yall later! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comentários:

Indila disse...

Nath, are you studying dutch by yourself? I decided to learn some easy expressions and words this week, and I should say, dutch is not so hard as I expected. It's a challenge, but not that scary as I thought.
Don't worry about theses questions. I have the same doubts and I hope we can help each other in this journey, as you said.
Good luck with your new host family!
I hope to meet you soon... in the Netherlands!

Indila

Nath Lex disse...

tks Indila! I hope to meet you there really soon too! :)

Marcela disse...

Que cidade é essa?